The logic model is an essential tool for grant writers. It is a 1-page visual description of the important elements of a program: resources, activities, outputs and outcomes.
It assists with the design and evaluation of programs. An effective one can readily communicate to funders what a program is and is not, and how the program is expected to work.
Wednesday, October 30th
11:00 am – Noon, EST
REGISTER for a free webinar explaining this powerful approach with James Pann, Ph.D., sponsored by the Center for Social Change.
During the webinar we will cover:
- Steps to develop a logic model
- Use of logic models for brainstorming during program design
- Use of logic models to identify funding opportunities
- How logic models can be used to strengthen grant applications
- Logic models as communication tools
- Ask me anything about logic models, program design and evaluation
I will also share a logic model template that you can use for grant proposals and projects.
See you then!