James Pann, Ph.D., interviews Holly Rustick to get her insights into the grant writing and management from her years of experience doing this work, her work training others to do it, and her podcast interviews.
– Common themes or lessons she has learned from the 120+ podcast episodes completed
– Suggested first steps in writing a grant proposal
– Frequent mistakes that grant writers make
– Low hanging fruit (easy wins) in the proposal development process
– Good resources for those starting to write grant proposals
– How an organization should go about finding a grant writer
Thanks and enjoy!