What We Do
EvalNetwork is a research and program evaluation consulting firm that uses scientific research methods to help organizations get key insights into their efforts.
We have helped evaluate and improve a diverse range of education, health and human services programs funded by federal and local governments, foundations and private sources since 2000.
Data visualization is the presentation of data or data analysis results in a pictorial or graphical format. Statistical results related to your organization’s efforts are made more comprehensible so that effective action can be taken. “A picture is worth a thousand words” is seen through our data visualization work with the Health Foundation of South Florida, Healthy Eating Active Communities initiative.
- YMCA of Greater Miami Evaluation of Afterschool ProgramRandy LaTour2017-11-04T16:38:32-04:00
- Center for Translational Research Video EvaluationRandy LaTour2017-11-04T15:37:51-04:00
- Trust for Public Land Fitness Equipment EvaluationRandy LaTour2017-11-04T15:34:15-04:00
- Health Foundation of South Florida Program EvaluationRandy LaTour2017-11-04T15:31:08-04:00
- Bridging Families and Communities Program EvaluationRandy LaTour2017-11-04T15:20:33-04:00
- Centro Mater Child Care Services Inc. Grant WritingRandy LaTour2017-11-04T15:03:42-04:00
News & Updates
Below are articles and other resources I came across through my work as a program evaluator, professor, and psychologist. The digests I share mostly relate to evaluation, psychology, health, and education. I also usually include a quote, book, and/or event that may interest you. RESEARCH/ EVALUATION Density- From Data to Viz (Yan Holtz) A density plot is a smoothed version of a histogram and is very useful for illustrating distributions of variables, which is a good first step in data analysis. It can also be useful in comparing up to about three [...]