What We Do
EvalNetwork is a research and program evaluation consulting firm that uses scientific research methods to determine the impact of programs so that they can be improved.
We have helped evaluate a diverse range of education, health and human services programs funded by government, foundations and private sources since 2000.
Data visualization is the presentation of data or data analysis results in a pictorial or graphical format. Statistical results related to your organization’s efforts are made more comprehensible so that effective action can be taken. “A picture is worth a thousand words” is seen through our data visualization work with the Health Foundation of South Florida, Healthy Eating Active Communities initiative.
- YMCA of Greater Miami Evaluation of Afterschool ProgramRandy LaTour2017-11-04T16:38:32-05:00
- Center for Translational Research Video EvaluationRandy LaTour2017-11-04T15:37:51-05:00
- Trust for Public Land Fitness Equipment EvaluationRandy LaTour2017-11-04T15:34:15-05:00
- Health Foundation of South Florida Program EvaluationRandy LaTour2017-11-04T15:31:08-05:00
- Bridging Families and Communities Program EvaluationRandy LaTour2017-11-04T15:20:33-05:00
- Centro Mater Child Care Services Inc. Grant WritingRandy LaTour2017-11-04T15:03:42-05:00
News & Updates
The logic model is an essential tool for grant writers. It is a 1-page visual description of the important elements of a program: resources, activities, outputs and outcomes. It assists with the design and evaluation of programs. An effective one can readily communicate to funders what a program is and is not, and how the program is expected to work. Wednesday, October 30th 11:00 am - Noon, EST REGISTER for a free webinar explaining this powerful approach with James Pann, Ph.D., sponsored by the Center for Social Change. During the webinar we will cover: Steps to develop a logic model [...]