What We Do
EvalNetwork is a research and program evaluation consulting firm that uses scientific research methods to help organizations get key insights into their efforts.
We have helped evaluate and improve a diverse range of education, health and human services programs funded by federal and local governments, foundations and private sources since 2000.
Data visualization is the presentation of data or data analysis results in a pictorial or graphical format. Statistical results related to your organization’s efforts are made more comprehensible so that effective action can be taken. “A picture is worth a thousand words” is seen through our data visualization work with the Health Foundation of South Florida, Healthy Eating Active Communities initiative.
- YMCA of Greater Miami Evaluation of Afterschool ProgramRandy LaTour2017-11-04T16:38:32-04:00
- Center for Translational Research Video EvaluationRandy LaTour2017-11-04T15:37:51-04:00
- Trust for Public Land Fitness Equipment EvaluationRandy LaTour2017-11-04T15:34:15-04:00
- Health Foundation of South Florida Program EvaluationRandy LaTour2017-11-04T15:31:08-04:00
- Bridging Families and Communities Program EvaluationRandy LaTour2017-11-04T15:20:33-04:00
- Centro Mater Child Care Services Inc. Grant WritingRandy LaTour2017-11-04T15:03:42-04:00
News & Updates
I was backpacking with my son in Yosemite National Park during the summer. We were making our way up to El Capitan from the west and John Coltrane’s take of Rogers and Hammerstein’s My Favorite Things was echoing in my head. I was thinking about the things I enjoy most and their possible relationships with one another. Two of my favorite things, or processes, are program evaluation and mindfulness. I have been working in the field of program evaluation for almost 20 years and I have had a formal and regular mindfulness [...]