What We Do
EvalNetwork is a research and program evaluation consulting firm that uses scientific research methods to help organizations get key insights into their efforts.
We have worked on a diverse range of education, health and human services projects funded by federal and local governments, foundations and private sources since 2000.
Data visualization is the presentation of data or data analysis results in a pictorial or graphical format. Statistical results related to your organization’s efforts are made more comprehensible so that effective action can be taken. “A picture is worth a thousand words” is seen through our data visualization work with the Health Foundation of South Florida, Healthy Eating Active Communities initiative.
- YMCA of Greater Miami Evaluation of Afterschool Program Randy LaTour 2017-11-04T16:38:32+00:00
- Center for Translational Research Video Evaluation Randy LaTour 2017-11-04T15:37:51+00:00
- Trust for Public Land Fitness Equipment Evaluation Randy LaTour 2017-11-04T15:34:15+00:00
- Health Foundation of South Florida Program Evaluation Randy LaTour 2017-11-04T15:31:08+00:00
- Bridging Families and Communities Program Evaluation Randy LaTour 2017-11-04T15:20:33+00:00
- Centro Mater Child Care Services Inc. Grant Writing Randy LaTour 2017-11-04T15:03:42+00:00
Data Talks with James Pann, Episode 4 is with Sameet Kumar, Ph.D., a psychologist at the Memorial Cancer Institute, serving the patients of the Memorial Healthcare System in south Broward County. We focus on Sameet’s use of data to make professional and personal decisions.
Sameet has specialized in working with adults who have cancer as well as their caregivers and families for over 15 years. In addition to being a clinical psychologist, he has also studied with numerous Hindu and Buddhist teachers as part of his training. His professional interests include mindfulness meditation, resilience, well-being, and grief and bereavement.
Sameet is the author of the bestselling Grieving Mindfully: A Compassionate and Spiritual Approach to Coping with Loss, and The Mindful Path Through Worry and Rumination, which is available in several languages. His most recent book is Mindfulness for Prolonged Grief.
He can be followed on Twitter @sameetkumar, Facebook page Sameet Kumar, Ph.D., and email@example.com.