What We Do
EvalNetwork is a research and program evaluation consulting firm that uses scientific research methods to help organizations get key insights into their efforts.
We have worked on a diverse range of education, health and human services projects funded by federal and local governments, foundations and private sources since 2000.
Data visualization is the presentation of data or data analysis results in a pictorial or graphical format. Statistical results related to your organization’s efforts are made more comprehensible so that effective action can be taken. “A picture is worth a thousand words” is seen through our data visualization work with the Health Foundation of South Florida, Healthy Eating Active Communities initiative.
- YMCA of Greater Miami Evaluation of Afterschool Program Randy LaTour 2017-11-04T16:38:32+00:00
- Center for Translational Research Video Evaluation Randy LaTour 2017-11-04T15:37:51+00:00
- Trust for Public Land Fitness Equipment Evaluation Randy LaTour 2017-11-04T15:34:15+00:00
- Health Foundation of South Florida Program Evaluation Randy LaTour 2017-11-04T15:31:08+00:00
- Bridging Families and Communities Program Evaluation Randy LaTour 2017-11-04T15:20:33+00:00
- Centro Mater Child Care Services Inc. Grant Writing Randy LaTour 2017-11-04T15:03:42+00:00
News & Updates
The American Evaluation Association 2017 national conference in Washington D.C. (Evaluation 2017) was a great time to catch up with other evaluators, find out what is going on in our and related fields, and reflect on my research and evaluation work. Don’t worry, I wasn't involved in any incidents requiring an emergency response. However, I did present a poster on our collaboration with a law enforcement agency regarding their 911 communications centers in South Florida. I am co-PI on the project through our university. We are assisting with evaluating the [...]